Thursday, April 11, 2013

ULTOO.COM FAKE OR LEGIT, AN OVERVIEW

Hi guys,
These days lot of people are searching for a real money making site online, But only few are being successfull in that.
Here i am going to tell you about a real money making site online. I'm writing this post after a lot of search on these sites. While searching these sites i found a site named  ULTOO , which i found real and legit. Its not a very high paying site but still you earn some good amount. 
It provide you FREE SMS service all around INDIA and you earn rewards for sending your personal messages to your friends and relatives. Further it provide features like ULTOO  ONLINE POLLS , which i found really interesting. I thing its worth your time. BTW I wanna tell you that,  When i created my account on ULTOO ,I was not sure whether its real or fake. But after few days of work on this site , I got my 1st recharge. so that's why I'm writing this post today. So you can join this site named ULTOO.COM without any hesitation. Here are some important terms regarding  which you must know , these are given below:
* Its basically for INDIAN users.
* You can redeem your earnings only through mobile recharge.
* You can redeem your earning when you earn minimum balance of Rs 10.
* You can play online polls for rewards.



So, I think its worth your time spent. Here you can earn while being socialize with your friends. Isn't it great.



If if you want to join this site , you can join ULTOO
 To join click the link below
LINK 1 : www.ultoo.com
or
LINK 2 :sms.ultoo.com

THANKS FOR READING THIS REVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment