Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HAVE YOU HEARD OF GLO BiiiiiG 5 PROMO

What the Heck is GLO Biiiiig Promo?

Mehn! I think GLOBACOM NG is in a bid to reward customers and subscribers this time arround, Glo just made a start off of Biiiig 5 Promo.

Glo BiiiiiG 5 Promotion

Well, Glo Biiiig 5 is a promotion where subscribers on BiiiiiG5 tariff plan gets 5 times credit for every recharge done from N200 and above after migration. Yes, FIVE TIMES!!!!
You Can Start by dialing *100*7*1#

You have the freedom to use the bonus for ANYTHING you want. Dont even think I am up for Joke Cuz I just meant what I say. Belief me, You can use the bonus to call ANY network of your choice too, Wait A minute I am not done yet ! You can call any International number you know in this life with it, send local and International SMSs and Finally browse the internet with it.

Please Make judicious use of this opportunity as No network has ever given so much value to their service for your cash like this
  • No Targets
  • No Delays
  • Receive Bonus Instantly
  • Dial *100*7*1#
  • Recharge N200 and above and get times value of recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment